INGARON® (interferon gamma, 100 000 IU, 500 000 IU, 1 000 000 IU, 2 000 000 IU).
Human recombinant interferon gamma (immune interferon). Antiviral and immunomodulating agent.
Treatment of chronic viral hepatitis В and С, HIV/AIDS infection and pulmonary tuberculosis in combined therapy. Prevention of infectious complications in patients with chronic granulomatous disease. Treatment of oncologic diseases in combined therapy as immunomodulator, including in combination with chemotherapy.
Treatment in combined therapy:
· chronic viral hepatitis C;
· chronic viral hepatitis B;
· HIV/AIDS infection;
· pulmonary tuberculosis;
· oncologic diseases as immunomodulator, including in combination with chemotherapy;
· urogenital clamidiosis;
· chronic prostatitis.
Treatment in monotherapy:
· human papilloma virus (HPV);
· herpes virus infection;
· genital herpes virus infection;
· herpes zoster;
· anogenital warts (human papilloma virus) and prevention of disease recurrence.
· infectious complications in patients with chronic granulomatous disease.